A team approach to neurological care
We know that receiving a diagnosis for a neurological condition can be frightening. That’s why we’ve assembled a team of renowned experts who have specialized training in diagnosing and treating all types of neurological disorders.
Our robust team is dedicated to bringing you the best in neurological care. We offer the latest evidence-based therapies for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Neurodegenerative diseases (such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders
- Autoimmune disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system
In addition, our specialists are actively involved in clinical research to help improve the future of neurological care. Our areas of clinical research include:
- Immune epilepsy
- Autoimmune encephalitis
- Neuro-inflammation and autoimmunity in neuro-psychological disorders
Recognized for epilepsy and stroke care
- Lenox Hill Hospital has been recognized as a Level 4 Epilepsy Center, the highest rating by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC).
- Lenox Hill Hospital has been a New York State Department of Health Designated Stroke Center since 2006. We also received the Get with the Guidelines – Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (AHA/ASA) for implementing specific quality improvement.