Exceptional, specialized neurologial care
Lenox Hill Hospital offers state-of-the-art neurological care by renowned physicians in the following centers:
- The Stroke Center—an award winning Stroke Center providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for stroke patients and their families
- The Multiple Sclerosis Center—offers a multidisciplinary clinical staff that focuses on improving quality of life for patients with multiple sclerosis by providing cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic services
- The Nerve Disorders Center—offers comprehensive care for a whide range of nerve and muscle disorders
- The Autoimmune Brain Disorders Center—provides research and clinical services around neuroinflammation and autoimmune encephalitis
- The Comprehensive Epilepsy Center—offers the latest diagnostic and therapeutic options for patients suffering from seizure disorders in new and comfortable surroundings
If you or a loved one has a neurological disorder, our highly experienced and compassionate experts are here to provide the care you need for the best possible outcome and a better quality of life.
Our Autoimmune Brain Disorder and Encephalitis Center is dedicated to providing research and clinical services to help improve treatments for these disorders.
The Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at Lenox Hill Hospital provides compassionate, thorough care and support to epilepsy patients and their loved ones.
There are over 100 disorders that affect the nerves, from Bell’s palsy to Lou Gehrig’s disease, and every patient is different. That’s why our goal is to ensure you receive the care plan best suited to your needs.
Lenox Hill Hospital is a New York state-designated Primary Stroke Center, a qualification reserved for facilities that provide state-of-the-art care for patients diagnosed with a stroke.
Our team of multidisciplinary clinical staff at the Multiple Sclerosis Center focuses on improving quality of life for patients with multiple sclerosis by providing cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic services.