Welcome to the Signature Services International Health program. Based out of Lenox Hill Hospital in the heart of New York City, our Signature Services program provides international patients with access to the wealth of resources available within our award-winning health system.
The Signature Services International Health team aims to elevate the level of care offered to our international patients, creating a global standard of excellence in culturally sensitive clinical care with a particular focus on wellness, compassion, and respect.
Our multilingual service liaisons will coordinate the review of your medical records to determine the most efficient care possible.
A wide range of clinical services are offered at Northwell Health. Contact our International Department for additional information.
Your visit includes:
- A multilingual service liaison to schedule your visit, escort you to your appointments and coordinate follow-up care, if necessary
- Coordination of your treatment plan and explanation of all medical information, instructions and procedures with direct follow-up access to your physicians
- Assistance with arranging transportation to and from the airport, hospital and hotel
- Assistance with booking accommodations
- Private luxury room option if hospitalization is required
- Comprehensive medical reports, records and imaging provided upon discharge
- 24/7 phone access
- Gourmet meals provided by our signature chef via room service
- Interpretation and translation services
- Assistance with scheduling personal appointments and obtaining amenities
Before your visit
Once you contact our office, your service liaison will assist you through the following steps.
- Completing all necessary forms
- Collecting medical records
- Determining most appropriate treatment plan
- Scheduling appointment dates and times
- Assisting with obtaining a visa, if necessary
- Cost estimation
- Insurance verification (health plans accepted)
- Payment options
Travel and lodging:
During your visit
Once you arrive at your hotel or apartment, your service liaison will:
- Contact you to confirm your arrival to the U.S. and confirm your meeting time and location on the day of your appointment
- Assist with registration and escort you to your appointment(s)
- Schedule additional appointments, if necessary
- Assist with any pharmaceutical and medical equipment needs
- Assist with guest services needs
- Provide medical records as they become available
- Facilitate follow-up with Northwell Health physicians
- Facilitate communication with the patient’s in-country treating physician
- Assist with pharmaceutical needs
- Schedule follow-up appointments, if recommended
What patients are saying about us
"I was treated as a person and not as a file. The service provided was personal and respectful, and I felt I was in the best possible care. As an overseas (international) client, I felt the service and care was excellent."
"From a customer experience, the staff were knowledgeable and professional, and went above and beyond to anticipate and satisfy my needs."
"Caring, great sense of humor and highly professional."
If a patient needs to cancel an appointment, the team requests at least 48 hours notice. This is critical so we can provide the opportunity for another patient to fill in the appointment slot.